No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Wild Rice Meatball Pocket Sandwich
No Name® Wild Rice Meatball Pocket Sandwich
- To prepare the sandwich pockets
- Purchase a can of large refrigerated biscuit dough – (I used Pillsbury Grands Biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuit dough. Place biscuit dough pieces on a floured cutting board. Roll out each piece of biscuit dough to a flat circle – approximately 6 inches in diameter.
- Place 8 – 5 inch pot tie tins upside down on a baking pan. Fold each pot pie tin in half so it is shaped like an upside down boat but still standing up on the pan.
- Spray the tins lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one piece of dough over each pot pie tin.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Remove the tins from the boat shaped pocked dough.
- Let the pockets cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredient
For each pocket sandwich assemble the following ingredients:
- 4 ea. No Name Wildrice Meatballs
- ¼ cup Pizza sauce – heated
- 1 Tbls. Bistro Blend Italian Cheese (I used Sargento)
- ½ tsp. Kalamata Olives – sliced
- ½ tsp. Roasted Red Peppers – chopped
- Place the prepared meatballs in the fold of the pocket dough.
- Top with sauce, cheese, olives and peppers.
- Serve hot.
- 1 container Refrigerated Biscuit Dough – large size
- 1 pkg. No Name® Wild Rice Meatballs
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 pkg. Italian Cheese Blend
- 1 jar Roasted Red Peppers